As a patient at InterFaith, you agree to the following terms:
- Do not go to the emergency room for non-emergency problems like sore throats, bronchitis, diarrhea, flu-like symptoms, chronic back pain, etc. We can better serve you here at the Center where your cost is much less. If you do go to the emergency room and your visit was not an emergency, the visit will not be covered under the 10% fee scale.
- You are expected to keep all scheduled appointments or call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. By not canceling your appointment you keep other patients from getting needed medical attention. Patients with three or more no-shows in a six-month period will be dismissed from the Center.
- You are also expected to keep all appointments with specialty clinics, doctors, dentists, or hospital outpatient tests, or cancel as instructed above. These are limited and a patient with two no-shows with a specialist will be dismissed from the Center.
- It is important that you pay your percentage of the bill on the day you are seen. If you cannot pay that day, please see the billing clerk to make arrangements. This also applies to all specialty doctors, dentists, therapists, and hospitals. Failure to make payment arrangements with a specialist or hospital will be grounds for dismissal.
- A handling fee of $15 is charged for three month supply of medicine you receive from the Center. If we are out of your medicine, a prescription will be written. We do not dispense narcotics or sedatives. We do not provide pain management.
- If you miss an appointment without calling 24 hours in advance, we cannot dispense your medicine until you return for an appointment. We will call your prescription in to a pharmacy until you return for your next appointment.