InterFaith Health Clinic provides affordable and comprehensive health care to people who are working without health insurance.
InterFaith currently has medical openings for new patients. If you know of anyone who would be a potential patient, please share. Please have them bring the following between 8:30 am to 11:00 am or 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to complete an application at 315 Gill Avenue:
· Most recent 1040 tax form or 2 /3 current pay stubs
· Social Security or Disability statement ( must show monthly amount)
· Social Security cards for you and household- not necessary if 1040 provided
· Drivers license or photo id
· Proof of address ( no bank statements)
If you have questions, please call (865) 546-7330. InterFaith Health Clinic is a comprehensive not for profit clinic for the working underserved and uninsured providing medical and dental care, mental health services and a dispensary.